vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

The 'BH' Broadcast

Greetings, people of the interwebs!

Today I give you an elaborate marketing strategy I am using to promote my movie. It isn't popular yet, but I'm going to post this link to forums. If done in the right category and at the right time, this will bring me massive views.

Will it work? Stick with us for the weekend.

 My plan is to use this video(I also have another one, just in case this fails) to promote my movie in front of 50.000 people. 

 If I get 50.000 requests for the movie, then everything will be perfect. If not, I'll come up with another way to get the attention wanted(and needed).

 So check out the video, let me know what you think and if all goes well I'll bring you some great news tomorrow...

 Until 6 a.m, stay tuned...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu