sâmbătă, 28 septembrie 2013

Day 2 of the Weekend Plan

Greetings, people of the internet! Can you achieve your goal over the weekend? This goes for any goal.

1st Commandment: Don't be this guy.

The Plan

 Before I start, I'll give you a back story.

 Three months ago, I started work on a movie. My(over ambitious) goal is to get this movie seen by at least 50.000 people- in two major theaters.

 To do that, I first need 50.000 people, so I created different web pages and websites, all redirecting to one another(kind of like an internet tour of the film). At the end, if you want to see it you fill out a request form. Once the movie gets 50.000 requests in a single city, I go to 2 major movie theaters and show them a copy of the requests. Done(hopefully).

The Actual Plan

 The movie isn't done yet, but I have completed everything I need to market the movie. It's time I pull this off.

 I've created a fake mystery documentary and linked it to forums(Reddit, 9Gag, etc.). It makes everything seem like a real life event(even though the movie is nothing similar to real life), then links to some official police reports

 From there, it's becoming obvious I'm promoting a movie, but hopefully I got the viewers interest. If not, I'll just have to come up with another technique.

Updates

I will update this post every time something remarkable happens to my weekend plan. In 48 hours, we shall see whether I got the 50.000 requests or not.

To be continued... very soon...


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu