miercuri, 18 septembrie 2013

It Works.

 Greetings, people of the internet!

 Remember the statement I made yesterday? I mean the one on my previous blog post which is called Increase in Tasks.

 What I meant by the post was to simply monitor my thoughts. You know why? Here's why- because any human being can come up with solutions for other people, but never for themselves. So I went as if you guys are trying to make and successfully release a great movie, then came up with a plan of action for myself.

 So anyway, today there will be two videos and two blog posts. So what should this post be about?


 How do you know your plan works


 I know, I know. I'm a 14 year old giving you life advice on a movie blog. Not really, it's not life advice and there's not much of a philosophy in it.

 So you've started work on a project, which should result in an achievement. You set out for more money or a better reputation, whatever.

 Over the first two weeks, you become dedicated to your work, spending all your extra time with the tasks it requires you to complete. But after a while, you lose motivation. After all, how do you know YOU will make it or simply fail? Are you working for nothing?

 And the answer is- you might as well be. Like I said before, there is no key to anything. It's just a matter of things done in the right place and at the right time.

 No, you can't be sure whether your plan will work or not. Because of this, people gather and start believing in these 'secret laws of the universe' and all the other crap. Just get off your butt and actually do something. That's how it works.

 Either way, you will always get something, even though your goal hasn't been accomplished yet. Most of the time, this results in more knowledge that you gain during the learning process. If you're the same guy with the same knowledge as you were before you started work, then you haven't made any progress whatsoever, and if that's so, then yes, you have wasted your time.

 But as long as you have the initiative to start work on things you've never done before, then you can be sure you'll get results. This is no mystery, it's just rational thinking.

 So those being said, I'll see you guys in 12 hours or less.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu