joi, 19 septembrie 2013

Da Big Change.

Greetings, people of the internet!

Big changes are happening around here(as you may have noticed). Maybe for the better, maybe for the 'fapper'. Here is everything summed up in one video.

The scary part is that I'm not actually on drugs...

Basically, you will have great advice on the front page, a movie updates page and a Thought Monitoring page.

 About Though Monitoring

 I just had the idea of recording every single remarkable or life- changing thought that pops in my mind at any given time, as well as do it in a video less than 30 seconds long. It's basically for me(and you) to witness continuously changing psychology and what determines it. So yeah, we'll just have to see.

 Those being said, I will see you very soon. Make sure to check out the other links on this page, including this one.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu