duminică, 25 august 2013

Why aren't you successful?

 This is a question you frequently ask yourself. You have and use enough energy and drive to go back in time and kill Genghis Khan's army bare handed.You know that and you're doing it. You're not lazy and you do have a goal you want to reach. You work hard on your goal, but still don't find yourself anywhere near your 'glorious day'. You do everything you are supposed to do, so why aren't there any results?

 For those of you who didn't read my last post, I mentioned that I was going to schedule every day of the summer vacation in order to complete my film on time. I planned to wake up at 5 a.m(which I didn't. I slept all the way to 9 a.m because I had a fever) and shoot five scenes(by myself). Instead, I spent 8 hours trying to film one shot(continuous work, that is).

 Over the past few years, I spent every day working on my projects, but I never made a cent. Sometimes, I'd get a few thousand visitors to my sites, but they'd all leave immediately. I never made a single cent online or offline. Why?

 And then I got the answer- I trust other people. I don't mean people close to me, but online guru's and even world famous philosophers. Just like many of you, I thought that listening to Earl Nightingale's "The Strangest Secret" would show me the(completely fictional) key to success. I though that the guy on the internet was right about: "All you got to know is what you want and when you want", or like the other guy would say: "Hard work comes before success". All this time I relayed on this advice as being true, but I never considered that it might be a bunch of crap. After all, people only want to hear what they want to hear.

 So here is my advice on success- Don't listen to anybody, don't believe anybody and don't think hard work will get you anywhere. Do what you know works and hack away at the useless effort. Figure out your own way to achieving your goal. After you succeeded, don't think your key will work for anybody else.

 That's what I'm planning to do. I'm done listening to retards on YouTube and I'm not taking anybody's advice anymore.

 So if my movie ends up a world hit, don't think these blog posts will guide you to my success. I'm sure now- there is no key to success or building wealth.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu