vineri, 30 august 2013

How to wake up at 5 a.m?

 The funniest thing happened to me today. If you read my older posts, you'd know that I've been trying to wake up earlier(mostly for the sake of it). Another reason is because I need more time to finish my latest online project called MINUTEreader.

 Those being said, last night I was trying to adapt to the schedule, so I first set my alarm for 6 a.m. I went to bed at around 10:30 p.m.

 Sometime during the night, I hear a mosquito in the room. I try to hit it  but fail.

 As I get up, I realise I'm facing the clock on my desk and it reads exacly 5 a.m.

 I guess I sound a bit retarded with my little story, but I get excited about this- It's like an achievement itself. I get 4 more hours of summer(it is 31st August)

 Those being said, I'm going to do some reading, plan my day and have breakfast.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu