sâmbătă, 16 noiembrie 2013

What's the deal with having no friends?

So recently, I was watching this video called 'How to make a movie if you have no friends'. Pretty accurate description of what I am doing right now - www.browserhistorymovie.com

Some weird kid running around an empty field with his camera at 5 in the morning. 


Every morning... and lunch... and evening and through the night...

 Cutting to the point, the whole idea about making a movie by yourself is great(and hard). What I used to hate most about it is that you can't move the camera, therefore the final result looks like a boring video, with or without color correction and cinematic aspect ratios.

BUT I have found the solution! Furthermore, I can sum it up in one word. ROPE.

 As long as you have a tripod, all you need is to have it hanging from something. This way, you add some movement to your shots, also appearing to have a camera guy.

 My latest discovery? Take the rope, tie it around two things(anythings) and have the camera, placed on the tripod, hang in the middle.

 Besides, it's a cheap alternative to vertical shots. Genius, right? I know.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu