duminică, 20 octombrie 2013

Isla Lamicapukima and the Upcoming Trailer

This is the map of the mysterious(and fictional) Isla Lamicapukima, a remote location in the Micronesian Islands. It supposedly held the Maximum Security Box Prison... This side of it never shows up in the movie(all you see is the title on the other side of the map).


At least it sounds real...

 As for the trailer, I hope to have it ready by the end of this day, but I can't promise anything. This is an unusual trailer entitled 'Why the Government is spying on you' or 'The universal fear?'. I have it scripted, but I'm not sure if I'll get to shoot and edit it or not...

 Until then, please take the time to view the IMDb page. This way, I might get the rankings to be positive again(matters a lot if you want more exposure. and looks better).

 I'll also be uploading the new behind the scenes and, if possible, the trailer.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu