duminică, 15 septembrie 2013

Always Solve A Puzzle Backwards.

 Greetings, people of the internet! Today is my first day of high school, so I have to rush there and act like a retard(so people don't get the right idea, you know).

 Yesterday I released the first trailer for I Know Your Browser History. I think it's awesome:


 Also, today I woke up to find out that the IMDb page has gone up over 100.000 SPOTS! I'm 150.000 this week(which is good considering that yesterday I was number 250.000). You can see the IMDb page over here. Please like it.

 Now- the article.

 Always Solve A Puzzle Backwards


By puzzle, I mean the things you need to do in the order they need to be done so that you eventually achieve your goal. I don't have time to write, so I summed it up in a video:




 That was it for today- until next time(24 hours). Hope I helped.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu